Remembering Erpat

There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places had their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all....

Papa died in 2006, a year before his second gradson was born.. How I wish he is still here with us...

We love you Pa...


I also remember my TWIN sisters, Divine and Antonette Georgia... Both of them died just a couple of days after they were born... Second year high school pa lang ako nun..



Nagpunta kami sa Holy Cross Memorial Park last February 15.
 with Tito Boy, Mama, Kuya Reinier, Pim and George..



George ran all that he can that cloudy afternoon....



Maniwala ba kayo that I can view and identify that big tree from Google Earth.... yes I can! whewww to that technology!


At the end of the day, what we have right now is just like Papa...my sweet son, named after his paternal grandfather, George....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maraming Salamat Barangay San Antonio

ALIPIN 101 (Namamahay VS. Sagigilid

Kisses Nanganganak...