A Photograph Of You

I still have the photograph of you

I've kept it all these years...

I guess it would make you laugh to know

It still brings back the tears...

From another place and time

When your love was mine...

 

A picture of innocence your eyes

They move me even now..

If I had the confidence I'd try

To bring you back somehow

To another place and time

When your love was mine...

Mayve I'm just a sentimental fool

Bringing back memories

From a photograph of you...

 

 

Mapagmalaki nyang ipinagyabang na naitabi (naitago) pa niya ang luma nyang larawan...

Subalit napahiya sya ng sumagot itong nasa akin pa rin ang picture mong ibinigay mo sa akin ng tayo pa ay nagmamahalan

(walang tiklop at parang bago pa)

Classic...

:)

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maraming Salamat Barangay San Antonio

ALIPIN 101 (Namamahay VS. Sagigilid

Kisses Nanganganak...