My ACL Journey

Day 3

I had my anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction two days ago at the Philippine Orthopedic Center. It was not that easy as I thought it would be.. It was painful. I stayed in the recovery room for a day and was subsequently discharged.  

I am a registered physical therapist by profession so I knew how important that my ACL be repaired. Today is my second postoperative day and I have decided to at least document my what I called my ACL Journey in this blog of mine which has been so inactive for the last couple of months.

I am thanking the Lord for hi unwavering guidance and blessing that he has bestowed upon me during this time. I am  hoping that I could recover in the fastest time possible.  




The head surgeon who performed the operation was Dr. Jorilla with the assistance of my primary treating physician Dr. Jewel Sadiang-Abay who happens to be a look-alike of our dear Congresswoman of the Bagong Henerasyon Partylist, Cong. Bernadette Herrera-Dy.

Thank you for reading.. Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Maraming Salamat Barangay San Antonio

ALIPIN 101 (Namamahay VS. Sagigilid

Kisses Nanganganak...